About Me

My photo
Bhavnagar, Gujarat, India
Hello friends..!! I'm Gopi Dervaliya, a student of English Literature, pursuing M.A from Department of English, Maharaja Krishnakumarsinhji Bhavnagar University.I've completed graduation from Gandhi Mahila College,S.N.D.T Women's University, Bhavnagar and I've also completed B.ed from District Institute of Teachers Education and Training Center(DIET),Sidsar, Bhavnagar. My all blogs are about English literature and language.

Thursday 15 September 2022

Teacher's Day Celebration

September 5, 2022


         Hello friends, I am Gopi Dervaliya from Department of English. Today celebration of Teacher's Day in our college. In this celebration I have prepared a You Tube video and make a quiz On the topic of 'Harry Potter Series.' So please watch the video and fill up the quiz.

Click here to watch my You Tube video on Harry Potter Series :


    After watching the video click on the link given below and get the e-certificate by taking the quiz.

Click here to take the quiz :

Click here : Quiz

Thank you...

Assignment : Dissertation Writing

  Assignment Semester : 4 Paper Name : Research Project Writing: Dissertation Writing Paper : 210A Paper Code : 22417 Hello everyone, in thi...